Looking for something different to check out in Napa Valley? Take a walk on the red carpet for the Napa Valley Film Festival (NVFF) set to take stage in Downtown Napa, November 9-13.
The NVFF celebrates the cinematic arts while supporting the community through the annual world-class festival as well as year-round education and outreach programs.
More than 300 filmmakers, writers, directors, actors and producers will present over 120 films for film buffs like you to enjoy and discuss over premier food and wine. The festival showcases independent films competing for awards and sneak peeks of films set to debut this holiday season.
Several Downtown Napa popular locations will open their doors to host and screen films. Locations include:
- The NVFF Lounge @ the Culinary Institute of America at Copia Located at 500 First St.
- Silo’s Screening Room at Napa River Inn
Located at 500 First St. #C
- Napa Valley College Performing Arts Center
Located at 2277 Napa Vallejo Hwy
- Uptown Theatre
Located at 1350 Third St
No trip to Napa would be complete without checking out the locally crafted wines and cuisine. Here’s a quick sampling of where to sip and nibble between films.
The Napa Wine Pavilion, located at the Napa Village Center, has just what you need for a mid-afternoon screening break. Join filmmakers and winemakers for a glass of local red, white or Rosé and compare notes on a romantic comedy or tear-jerker drama. The Napa Wine Pavilion is free with all film festival passes and daily tasting tickets are just $25.
Taste your way through Napa with culinary demonstrations from some of the finest local chefs at the Napa Riverfront at 500 Main St. Discover new films while discovering the rich flavors of Napa one plate at a time. This culinary adventure is free for pass-holders.
Purchase tickets ahead of time online or at the Napa Village Center at 500 Main St., where you can also pick up merchandise and program information.
Ready to book your visit right now? Here’s everything you need to know about the passes:
- Festival Pass – Access to the wine pavilions, culinary demos and film panels
- Pass Plus – All the fun of a Festival Pass plus access to the awards events
- Patron Pass – Full VIP access with film preview parties, priority access to screenings and special events like the Festival Gala and the Celebrity Tribute, and exclusive invitation to Vintner Circle Dinners.
- Day Pass
For all the pricing and schedule details, visit http://www.nvff.org/
Join the fun and be sure to book with one of our cozy hotel and bed and breakfast partners!